Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Initiations

Silas has been initiated. We had family worship last night and fixed the traditional popcorn/peanut M&M combo...and Silas loved it. It is a Bunn thing! He and I had a hard day yesterday, so it was so neat for me to see him participate and have so much fun.














Then, the other night (when mom was having some much needed time away), the kids played Kung Fu Panda and the furious four with daddy. The older kids are obsessed so it is only fitting that Silas participate too. If you are a bad guy, it is not safe for you at our house right now!







Silas also had his first haircut today. It didn't go well, but whose does?? :) Look at that handsome fellow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarita,

    Noticed your comment on our blog - Hang in there!! We're going through some of the same things you are with our two kidos. Other families are telling me it takes about 3 months to feel like you are becoming a family. I am holding out for that day :) I love the bath pics of Silas - it's so good to see him smiling!! Feel free to call me if you need to chat. 417-299-1036

    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete