Friday, August 7, 2009

Courts are Closing

It's offical-the Ethiopian courts will be closed down from August 22-October 6. One huge praise is that the courts usually close the first part of August...so we were able to squeeze right in there. I have to admit there is a little fear in me because if we don't pass on Tuesday, we will probably get bumped to October to hear our little guy's case again. HOWEVER, we have so much to be thankful for. There are so many families adopting from Ethiopia right now that have had such huge struggles and hardships. We have been protected from so much. No matter what happens on Tuesday, GOD IS GOOD and is in control! His timing is perfect. I keep thinking that judge has so much control over our family right now...but have to remind myself that God is over the judge...this brings me peace...but every once in awhile the knot in the stomach comes back! Of course this is Sarita blogging as Tony is a cool as a cucumber. He is always faithful to balance me out! Another blessing in the Vernon home...

No comments:

Post a Comment